Friday, September 5, 2014

Headbands

I don't have little "back to school" kids to blame, but I just didn't get into the craft room much this week.  I did however make some neat scrapbusting headbands for my niece while she was here the week before:


These are fun to make and take no time at all.  I tried them out in knit fabric and cottons and both fit nicely.

I used THIS pattern and directions from Maddie Moes.  Her measurements seemed large to  me, but actually they're right on.  The pattern is for headbands for a little girl, but really these fit perfectly on my little head too!


Have a crafty week everyone~

Don't forget....Make it Monday starts this weekend!!  Hope to see you there~



8 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Cute niece and cute headbands - great combination.

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

I love little girls in headbands...my nieces have millions and always want more. I wear them myself. These are cute!

grtlyblesd said...

Oh, I made a ton of those, back in the days when I hung out at Sewing Mamas. :) Quick & easy!

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Mindy said...

Cute! What a fun project to make while you're together. =)

Love Keil said...

super cute!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Super cute! Pinned. We appreciate you being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love to party with you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party. Have a great week.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...