Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Super Easy Christmas Card

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet or do you need to make it through Halloween first?  Well, hang on, because I'm already diving in.

Here's my first Christmas card of the season.
DIY Christmas Card, Handmade Christmas Card

You know how there's usually one sheet in a pack of paper that's a collage of a bunch of the other patterns in the pad?  That's what this paper is and that's what makes this card soooooooooo easy to put together.

Other than that I just used some plain ivory card stock, stamped it with my awesome text stamp, roughed up the edges, inked it and glued it down with a little extra bling.

Provo Craft Text Stamp
Easy peasy!

7 comments:

Crystelle said...

I didn't know such a text stamp existed. How fun!
what a great card....

Julie Bagamary said...

Cool text stamping.

Little City Farm said...

I have not seen the text stamp either. That's a great idea! Where did you get it? The card is pretty.

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

That's great, I want that stamp!Stopping by from sweet Saturday linky

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Sooo cute! I love it! I have a craft party going on if you would like to be a part of. :)
http://sewliciousdecor.wordpress.com/2012/10/21/show-licious-sunday-craft-showcase-2.

xoxo, Marti

An Oasis in the Desert said...

What a great idea! I'm just getting started on my cards & have been doing some mock-ups. I kind of cheat -- I decide on one design & make them all alike so I can make them assembly-line style!

Jill said...

Cute card Tamara! I'm starting on my Christmas crafting too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...