Sunday, June 24, 2012

Make it Great Monday

Another great party with loads of great ideas last week!  You guys rock.  Here's a small sample of some of the projects that you shared:
1. Check out the awesome tutorial from Marija at Tousled day on how to turn an everyday dish towel into a stylish top.
2. Chocolate and peanut butter together!  Yes please!  Visit Deann at Delightful Curiosity for this great recipe.
3. Stripes can be very challenging to work with.  That's why I love how Hanni at Hannicraft played with the her fabric to make this beautiful tote bag.
4. Julianne at Sew Fantastic made a mountain of hair accessories for her little one and every one of them is super cute, especially her model.  Visit her to learn how she made them all~

If you were featured you can grab a button from the sidebar!

I know you guys are like me and never stop creating, so I want to see what else you've been working on this week~
REMEMBER:
We've got two separate parties going on
so make sure you link up to right one.
Please, Please, Please
link to the right party and
don't make me delete your project.
I absolutely hate doing that.

Take a second to read this before you link:
Please only link:
1) To your Family Friendly Project Post that you've made yourself, not your main blog page
2) Maximum of 3 projects that you haven't link up before
3) Please, no shops, giveaways, or round ups
4) Feel free to hit one of those Follow buttons on the sidebar ;)
And, not really a rule, but something you won't regret if you do....go visit some of the other links and leave a comment, we all love comments right~
If you link up, please post my button somewhere on your blog so more people can come join the fun:
Etcetorize

Let's see what you've been working on!
(Both parties are co-hosted by my friend Gen at Cabin Fevered Gem. If you link up you are giving Gen and I permission to tell the world how great you are and possibly post a picture or a link to your awesome project either here, on Facebook, or on Pinterest. Make sure you're OK with this before you link up.)
MAKE IT GREAT MONDAY PARTY:
for all of your CREATIVE PROJECTS



Photobucket

Here's what's coming up next...
July: Handmade Jewellery
August: Oh Baby!
September: Natural Materials
MOTIVATED MONTHLY PARTY:
for all of your GARDENING PROJECTS

Did you read the post above?  Did you link the right party?  If you did, congratulations, you get to move on to enter the last of my Martha Stewart Giveaway's this month! Get your entry in before Wednesday, June 27th.  Good luck~

7 comments:

tousled day said...

This is such nice suprise! Thank you for featuring mine shirt :) It means a lot to me. Thank you :))) (You're kind as always)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Tamara! You have some great features this week! So much talent. =)

Hanni said...

Thank you for featuring my bag! I have grabbed your button!
Wish you a nice day,
Hanni

Rebekah Greiman said...

Hello! Thanks for another link party. I linked up my Skinny Orange Julius (#38 ) that is easy to make, tasty and good for you! And perfect during these hot summer days. Hope you like enjoy!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

julianne said...

Thanks for featuring my hair clips! Great way to start my monday!

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment about the Anthro Coat rack and also the invitation, so thought I would join in on your party. Thanks for hosting. :0)

Unknown said...

Thanks for pointing me over! Following and linking. :)

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...